Friday, September 28, 2012

Bill Paying Day

Balancing my checkbook and paying bills always makes me grumpy. But I got a text from Dean telling me he was at Alton Ekins funeral and was thinking about me. Just what I needed today. I love that son of mine.
I made meatballs and barbecue sauce for dinner. I am so glad Kara taught those cooking class in Relief Society. It reminded me how good old favorites are. And everyone but Bailee loved them. There is always someone that doesn't like something. For me I made another salad with black beans, corn and chicken. So yummy good.
I am baking 2 batches of brownies for the ward service day at the building. We are getting ready for conference. So our ward is in charge of desserts. Brownies seemed the easiest to make. I'll pack them up and take them over to the ward tomorrow. Job done.
My talk is finished and ready to give. Another job done.
Bills paid and account balanced. Another job done.
Now that's what I call accomplishing things. My stress level is already going down. Amazing how that happens when things start coming together and jobs are done.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the gospel today. I have thought about it all day and how blessed I am to have it in my life. I am truly blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...