Saturday, September 8, 2012

Making Granola Bars

 If I made these for me they would have craisins or raisins added.

Janna and I went to Walmart early this morning before the crowds came. There was hardly anyone in the store. We were able to get our stuff and check out fast. That's the way I like Walmart.
I worked on name extraction again today. When I went to visit Helen Greatorex she asked me if I did extraction work. I felt bad that I had to say I hadn't done very much for the past couple of years. So I came home and started again.
I decided to make granola bars for the kids to take to school for breakfast. They are on the bus over an hour so they will have something to take with them. This is "The Barefoot Contessa's" recipe and they are really good. Why oh why do I love to bake and cook.
Janna worked on the farm and I did pretty much nothing all day. Why oh why am I tired from doing nothing. Must be indexing and baking.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the beautiful fall day. It was so pretty outside. I am blessed to live in Rigby next to my cute daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...