Sunday, September 30, 2012

Talk Given and Stress Gone

I gave my talk on genealogy today. I had 5 minutes left and it worked out perfect. I was able to read President Hinckley's remarks on genealogy and then I just told about my research work and finding all my lines. I was as nervous as ever but it went by fast and then I was through. I am glad that's over and now I can relax.
Esther and I went to visit a new sister in our ward that has been in the hospital. They aren't sure what's wrong with her. Her name is Jill and her husband is Peter. She is a school teacher and the sweetest lady ever. She wants to be called to do things. She wants to help in any way she can. She is a gem.
I also delivered all the changes to the sisters that I wasn't able to catch at church. I got all but three delivered. Made a phone call to find out how a sister is and that was my day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity to give my talk today. As much as I don't like doing it I know it's good for me to get over my fear of public speaking. Heavenly Father will keep giving me chances to get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...