Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scrapping and Going Home

I had the most marvelous day. I made 4 double pages this time and really enjoyed doing it. It makes me want to scrap again in earnest. I so enjoyed my wonderful friends. If only my camera's battery wasn't exhausted I could have taken some pictures. I think I will take both my cameras in Janurary so I can be sure to get some pictures.
I left at 6:30 and headed for home. I was worried about the BYU/Utes game and the traffic. I shouldn't have because it was smooth sailing all the way. I drove 270 miles and was home by 10:00.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my friends that make me laugh. They are the best. I am blessed to have such good friends that share my values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...