Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beautiful Sabbath

I met with the Bishop before church. Everything in Relief Society is going good and we discussed some of the needs of some sisters. It was a good meeting. I just love my Bishop.
Bailee spoke in Sacrament on Family History. She did an excellent job. She talked on indexing which is near and dear to my heart. She is so confident up there. Love my grandkids to pieces.
I came home and called about a new family moving into our ward. The wife has been in the hospital for over a week. So I need to find a phone number so I can find out if there is anything I can do to help. I also was put in charge of the big clean up for Saturday, Sept 29. The Relief Society is in charge of bringing side dishes for the burgers the stake is making. So I called the other two RS presidents and asked them each to bring 25 side dishes. So we should end up with 75. That should feed the masses.
I have been working on some indexing batches that are really hard. They are faded and blurry so some of the images I can't even read. But I'll struggle through them and finish them before they expire. Every name I can extract is so important.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Bishop. He is such a humble, sweet man. I know he is led by the Spirit. I am blessed to serve under him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...