Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More Visits

Salad

I went to visit two sister today. Ila had back surgery so I went to chat with her for a little while. She had an adorable dog that wouldn't let me stop petting her. It reminded me of Maggie. She kept putting her nose under my hand just like Maggie does. Now Molly is starting to do it too. I do love dogs just not their wet little noses.
When I took the kids to YM/YW I printed off a VT report that I could cut up. It's now all over my table. I just keep praying that the changes I am making will help. We have 47 sisters that aren't Visiting Teachers which loads everyone else up. About 5 are active Sisters that just don't want to VT. We also have 3 sets that just aren't doing their VT. How do you give them the inspiration and dedication to caring for each other. Makes my head hurt!!
On to another topic. This is what I ate for dinner. Everyone had Black Bean Burritos so I had mine without the Tortilla. This was so delish.... I'm making it again. Still doing excellent on WW. I really feel so much better and am getting more energy. I just have to keep going.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the visiting teaching program in the church. What a blessing it is to have sisters watch over each other.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...