Friday, September 21, 2012

Bailee's 14th Birthday and Harley New Ride

 Ronnie always comes to support the kids at their birthday parties. He is holding Jewel who just might be the newest member of our family.

 This girl is thrilled with her Ipod touch.

 My beautiful daughter. She is the best mom. Just ask her kids.

 Janna made this birthday cake for Bailee.

 Harley and her new ride.

Taking it for a test drive.

Today was a busy fun day. Bailee and her friends celebrated her 14th birthday. They played with silly string, watched movies, munched on popcorn and had girl talk I'm sure. They looked like they were having so much fun.
Janna went and picked up all the kids and brought them home. Harley asked her mom if her truck was finished. Janna said she didn't know. So when Janna pulled in the driveway and Harley saw her truck she went totally crazy. She was so happy. She now has wheels..... She had to take it for a test drive immediately, with driver's license in hand.
I also went visiting teaching to 3 of our sisters with Brittany. I was going to make some changes with us and put Brittany with someone else but I need to stay with one of our sister's so I'm not changing us yet. Besides Brittany is one of the best partners I've ever had. We had good visits and now we just have one inactive sister we need to find at night. She doesn't have a phone number listed and she works all day. So I need to find out if she wants to be visited.
I made a big pot of Taco Soup and took it to one of our families. It smells so good and before it went out the door Tommy had to have a big bowl. I need to make it more often. I love that it's soup weather.
And I am still doing excellent on WW. Yeah me!!!!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful this day that I am able to serve others. It's where you get to lose yourself and all your problems. I love the way it makes me feel. I am blessed to belong to the most serving church on earth.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...