Thursday, September 27, 2012

Idaho Falls Temple

I went to the Temple today to see Kendra go through with her hubby. The session was packed. She was so very pretty in her Temple robes. When I left I was going to take a picture of the Temple at night. It was beautiful but I forgot that I had the camera with the "exhausted" battery so tomorrow it gets charged.
I made potato soup for the family today. It was yummy but I only had a couple of bites. I now have a new favorite food. It's a layer of romaine lettuce, tomatoes over the top, then 1/ 4 cup of corn heated, 1/4 cup of black beans heated, a sauted chicken breast cut into chunks and I drizzle 1 tablespoon of 1000 Island Dressing over the top. It is to die for. I think I'll eat it again tomorrow. WW is still going strong. I went to the market today and bought fruits and veggies.
I talked with Susan Tuckett today and Yvonne Norton. They called me to tell me Alton Ekins had died. But I had already saw it on facebook. It was so good to talk to them. Yvonne and I are going to plan a trip to the genealogy library. That would be fun...
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the Temple. It was good to just sit and pray and contemplate. It is always so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...