Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Really Good Marinade Sauce

 I visited a sister today and made the best marinade for my chicken breasts. It was sooooo good. The chicken breasts were so tender and moist. I'm putting this marinade in my go to book Amie made for me. Janna wants to eat healthy so we are going for it. I roasted veggies for lunch. So good.
One more day of WW and all is well. I pray for strength to keep this up and it's working. I am feeling so much better. Today I had more energy than I have had in a long time.
I got my beans ready tonight so I can demo canning beans at our canning meeting tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes. I'll be canning on a camp stove. Wish me luck.
Bailee and I went into town to get stuff for her birthday party. We got drinks, candy and silly string. She loves the dollar store that we decided is not a dollar store.
I had to handle some dumb stuff for RS today. Why can't people just get along. And I started working on Visiting Teaching again. Need to make more changes.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my daughter. She is so sweet to her mom. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...