Monday, September 17, 2012

My Journey Begins

I signed up for Weight Watchers online this morning. I hope and pray that I can lose some of this weight. I'm tired of being tired and I want to be able to walk as far as I want. So I begin. Every Monday morning I will check in and tell this lovely journal just how I am doing. I ate vegetables and fruits today with stir fried chicken breast. I picked corn, tomatoes and zucchini from my garden and watered it really good. No one watered it while I was gone.
I also went to Winco and did the grocery shopping. It is always a long ordeal to do it but it's always good to have it done. Tommy met me there and helped me.
I also visited cute little Mary Studebaker. She is just the best. She introduced me to her husband, Harold. He has had a stroke and can't walk so Mary takes good care of him.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Book of Mormon today. I am trying to read daily. Why, oh why is it so hard for me to just do it. Chapter 10:14 it says "he that hath the scriptures, let him search them. Well, I guess that me because I do have the scriptures so I need to search them. It really made me think. So that's why I'm grateful for them. Today they told me to search them if I had them. Yep I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...