Thursday, September 13, 2012

Heading for Utah to Scrapbook

This is the rest stop somewhere between Idaho and Utah. Isn't it just so pretty.

I packed up my bags and got ready. I thought I was going to go visiting teaching but we had to cancel. So I got in my car and headed out. It was an uneventful drive. I stopped at a couple of rest stop to stretch my legs. This is one that I just love. There is a little stream that runs underneath this bridge. It's so peaceful and pretty. And my camera battery is "exhausted". Cracked me up when I saw that. So no pictures will be coming my way this weekend.
I checked into the Hampton Inn in Provo so I could work on my talk I have to give on the 30th. I was able to get it started on paper. I feel like I am in more control. I needed this time all to myself. Just me and me alone. But tomorrow I'll be surrounded by good friends and having fun.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this tiny vacation that I needed so much. It's like filling up my tank. I won't be thinking about Relief Society or cooking or cleaning. I am blessed to have this time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! See you in the morning! So glad you made the trip, it will be like old times. See ya!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...