Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Presidency Meeting

I cleaned house, mailed a birthday card to my sweet granddaughter Hailey, made baked zita and brownies for the kids, had my presidency meeting and took the kids to YW and scouts.  I stayed for Austins court of honor so they could present him with all his merit badges he earned at scout camp.
And a drum roll please, it's 9:11 and I still haven't used up all my points for the day. Two days of excellence. Way to go me..... I had zucchini, tomatoes, lettuce, yogurt and peaches and half a chicken sandwich. I just told myself all day that I only had to do it today and it was easier than yesterday.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the wonderful scout leaders Austin has. They work really hard for the boys and are so positive with them. These boys are blessed to have each other and such great leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...