Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baptisms

 Bailee, Marissa, Taibre and Macy

 These are some cute girls posing on the lawn of the Temple

 The Brides garden. So very pretty

Look at the size of this Dahlia. It is huge...

I took Bailee and her three friend to the Temple to do baptism today. They had so much fun. I had never been to the baptistry in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was very different from the Provo Temple. But it was just as spiritual and I was able to print off my names so they could do my lady names.
I came home and cleaned up my kitchen and watered my garden. I pulled all my stalks of corn and fed them to the goats. Almost everything is about finished. Fall is in the air. I can just feel it in the air.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these righteous young women and their desire to attend the Temple. What a blessing for me to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...