Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Visiting Sisters

Zucchini Dump Cake that tastes like apples.
It's true!!!

  
It was yummy. 

Bailee getting her eyes checked.

 
She looks like a girl from outer space. LOL

I visit two sister today with Ila. I learned a lot about them and had fun talking and laughing with them. 
I needed to use up more zucchini so I made this cake from a recipe I found on the internet. It was really good. I think the next time I make it I'll make two and freeze one. Too much cake to get through around here.
I took Bailee to the eye doctor and Janna met us there. She is far sighted and needs glasses. When the doctor flipped the switch and said this is how it will look with glasses Bailee said with a surprise tone in her voice, "Oh, my". Janna and I had to laugh at that one. Thank goodness Ronnie had insurance that cover it all. Bailee picked out some cute frames and they should be ready next week.
When I came home I proceeded to make Zucchini Salsa. I grated up all my zucchini up and chopped tomato's and bell peppers. I put canning salt on the mixture and am leaving it overnight. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Grateful Statement: As I look back on my day the thing I am most thankful for is the dear sisters that I am beginning to know. It just brings home to my heart that the Gospel is amazing no matter where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...