Friday, September 7, 2012

Vinyl Wall Art

 Over my microwave.

This was what my mom always told me when I had tough times in my teens.

Yesterday and today I went visiting sisters in the ward. Yesterday I went alone and today I went with Tiffany. I had nice visits with everyone and now I know more sisters. I'm getting there slowly but surely. 
Janna put up the vinyl lettering that we had cut out for me today. She had to hang by her toenails to put the one above my washer and dryer. I really like it and it always reminds me of my mom. How come you never get over missing your mom no matter how old you get. 
I put a frozen roast in the crock pot this morning and it was done by 2pm. It was delicious. Now I'll have to made beef burritos this weekend.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my wonderful daughter that helps me so much. She is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...