Friday, September 14, 2012

Friends are Forever, I Just Know It!


Got up and took a long shower and enjoyed being by myself. Maybe I'm becoming a recluse... Can't wait to scrapbook. Right now I'm going to get breakfast so I can take my lovely pills.
We finally got organized and started scrapping and then it was time to go to lunch. We went to Olive Garden for Soup and Salad and Breadsticks. It was very good. We came back and scrapbooked until around midnight. I had so much fun. We laughed and ate and ate and laughed. It's what we do best, besides scrapbooking.
I went to bed around 1am and snuggled on my side of the bed and hoped I didn't snore. What a fun day it was.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these dear friends. Judy and I have been doing this for years and we have always had so much fun. I truly am blessed by having such wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...