Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Photos

 Sister are the best.

 Family Picture

Janna and her cute daughters.

Today was the stake clean up at the building. I got there at 8:30 and Peggy and I made some changes to RS before the clean up began. From then until 1:30 it was run, run, run. But we got everyone fed and all the clean up done. We had lots of people there and Austin helped too. He did a good job.
When I came home Janna and the kids had me take pictures of them and we went to the river to take some for Harley's senior picture. We took tons and got some really good ones.
At 6pm I went to the chapel to watch the Women's Broadcast. It was powerful and wonderful. All about serving our sisters. I loved President Eyring's comments about the caretaker needing a break or something like that. I had always felt guilty that I wasn't with my mom every night but sometimes I just couldn't do it and headed home. His remarks made that alright and I absolutely know my mom would want it that way too. It was wonderful.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for  the Women's Broadcast and the words spoken by the new general relief society presidency. Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...