Sunday, July 11, 2010

Walking with Molly

I got up this morning and took Molly and went for a 45 minutes walk in Salem. How about that. I want to build up my strength so I need to walk alot. My shins were hurting me and I was getting concerned if I would ever be able to walk like I used to. And lo and behold, as I walked they quit hurting. Wahoo.... I talked with my friend Kathy this morning. She has to teach the lesson in Relief Society on the Priesthood. I just have to stand back and admire this lady. She hates teaching and being in front of everyone, but she keeps doing it. Every month for probably two years now. And she gets sick before her lesson. Now that's dedication to the Lord and accepting His challenges with a willing heart. Way to go Kathy!! I took Chloe and Molly for a walk last night before bedtime and then took Chloe home to wait for her family. She was so funny. She ran in the kitchen and jumped in her little bed and grabbed a toy. She was so happy to be home. I think she missed them alot. I went to Church where the Gerber's spoke. Good meeting. Heather Merrill taught our lesson in Relief Society on the Priesthood. What a good lesson. Tons of particiption and in my group I learned a lot. Then I came home and went to visit Mom. She was a little blue she said so I took her outside and walked in the sunshine. She loved it. Said it made her warm. I'm going to do that every time I visit while its warm. Came home and John had fixed tacos for dinner. He steamed my tortilla and they were delicious and not so fattening. What a good son taking care of his mom. Now I'm going to lay my body down.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the man who made the fabulous walking path in Salem. It is so fun to walk there. What a wonderful service to the neighborhood.
Alma 28 - Alma 29  One more part where there is war and blood shed. It is hard to read when it talks of the bodies piled on the ground in heaps. The battle is called tremendous and it truly was. The good part is where the righteous attain a never-ending happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know how much I love you? I couldn't do it without your constant encouragement and friendship! Friends through eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and read it daily for ideas. I am just beginning digital scrapbooking and have tons of questions...
    You do a beautiful job with all the pages. I love to see the templates from which you make your pages as it keeps me inspired. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...