Thursday, July 15, 2010

Janna B is Coming to Town

I got up and walked by myself this morning. I didn't realize my phone was turned off so when Heather texted me to say she needed an extra 5 minutes I didn't get the text. Me and my new phone have a few issues. But I was glad that I did it anyway but it would have been easier with my walking partner. My legs were killing me. It was the worst it had ever been. I made it around once and sat down until they stopped hurting and then went around again. It wasn't quite as bad the second time but when I sat down after the second lap I was so not wanting to go for three. Conversation with myself: the doctor said only 30 minutes so I can be done, I am just too tired, my legs will hurt, my car is just right there, GET UP AND GET GOING AND GO AROUND AGAIN! I won and went around again. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but tomorrow I am taking my Aleve so it won't be so bad. But all and all I'm glad I was able to make myself go for 45 minutes.
I have been extremely tired all day. I worked on a page but didn't like the kit I was using so deleted it and started over again. I went to the store and got some celery, lettuce, tomatoes, cherries and a watermelon and a cantalope. Healthy foods are good for me!
Then I went to visit my mom for about an hour. She was feeling pretty good today and talked with me. I always do a Sudoku puzzle while I am there and have her help me.
Now it's time to quit and post this blog. Janna and Family are on their way. I am so excited to see them.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my determination to walk even if it hurts. I just hope I can keep it up. As I walked around the path I was so grateful for the beautiful mountains and green grass all around. What a beautiful earth we have to live on.
Alma 33 - Alma 34  I love how Zenos tells the people that they could worship in all places. How sad that they thought they couldn't because they were thrown out of their synagogues.

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE A BRICK!!! I'm so proud of you. As always, inspiring me. XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...