Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pedi for Us

I started out this day walking with Heather. We walked 3 times around and it was hard. I just don't know if it's ever going to get any better. But I'll keep trying and maybe the pain will get better soon. After walking I came home and Janna, Bailee and I went and had our pedicure at Walmart. My feet feel so much better. I really need to scrub them everyday so they stay good. Bailee had her first pedicure. She was just so cute during it all. She has blue toes with flowers on them. So cute!! Janna took this picture while she was getting her feet done. It was fun to go and thanks to my Dear Daughter for the Pedi. You are too generous to your mom...
We came home and vegged the rest of the afternoon and made dinner and ran down to visit mom. Now it's really time for me to relax again. My poor foot is breaking out again so I need to find my medicine and put it on it.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my wonderful grandkids. They really add so much joy to my life. They always make me happy and make me laugh.
Alma 35 - Alma 36  Again the righteous where cast out and joined the people of Ammon. It just seems like the people cannot remember what happens from generation to generation.

1 comment:

  1. Bailee is just too cute. Do I really remember when she was a baby?!!?

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...