Thursday, July 8, 2010

Helping with New Family Search

Today has been a good day. I walked with Heather at 7am down in Salem. It was very hard for some reason. I just wish I could get into shape faster. I had a presidency meeting at 8am this morning and we got lots of stuff done. I called sisters to teach the lessons in August and went down to Arleen's and helped her and Don with New Family Search. I made Rice Pudding for Yvonne Norton and delivered it and went to see my mom. She was very sleepy and couldn't keep her eyes open but she was pain free and that's what we are aiming for. I went to Crisp's to get salad stuff and realized I didn't have my wallet so I had to go home and now I'm too tired to go. Tomorrow is another day. Maybe I can go then.
That's been my day.
Grateful Statement:  I am so grateful for the New Family Search program. It makes submitting names and doing my ancestor's work for them so easy. Just a click and out comes a request. Hop on over to the Temple and have the cards printed out and do the work. That Easy!!!
Alma 25 - Alma 26  This chapter is just such a testimony of how the Lord keeps his word. When he told Abinadi that what was done to him would be done to them it came to pass just as the Lord had said it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...