Monday, July 5, 2010

Cookie Dough

Today was a very lazy relaxed day. I did get all my bills paid and my checkbook balanced so that was huge for me. I used my new Shark Steam Cleaner on my tile floors and I can't tell you how much I love it. It really cleans good. I did my kitchen, entry and both bathroom in no time at all. I am in love with it. Now I have a fabulous vacuum that really picks up and a steam cleaner for my floors. What more could a girl ask for. It's especially good for me because I can't really crawl around on my hands and knees to clean them like I used to. Just can't hardly get up off the floor and it kills my back and knees. Meagen came over to spend the last day with Bailee. Here they are eating Cookie dough and baking cookies. Austin has been over at the Cook's all day helping put up their new tramp and playing. He really has fun with those boys. He doesn't really want to go home yet but I told him it was time. I went down to visit Mom tonight and fed her a little dinner and ice cream for dessert. She didn't talk much and was very tired. But she looked good and talked with me a little bit. I gave her lots of loves and told her I'd see her in the morning. I spent a couple of hours dividing my 2 page layouts and getting them ready to send into Simply Scraps to get printed. I scrapped 162 pages in 2006. That's where all my time went. LOL! Now it's time for bed so I can get up in the morning and go walking and go to Idaho,
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for America and my freedom. I am grateful for all the men and women who fight wars on foreign soil so we can be free on American Soil. I love to see the American Flag flying. I can alway enjoy the one in Elk Ridge they fly at the park. I can see it from my front porch.
Alma 22 - Alma 23  More wonderful conversion stories. My favorite part is when King Lamoni's father said "I will give away all my sins to know thee".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...