Monday, July 12, 2010

Meetings All Day

Judy cut my hair this morning at 6:15 am. She looked a little tired as her family had went camping over the weekend. Then I went walking with Heather again this morning. Today was painful and hard but I did it and that's half the battle. After that I did some housework and went to a meeting at the cannery. Tommy and I had to introduce ourselves and tell about our lives. I hate that part but we did it. Then I hurried home from that and had a Presidency meeting at 2 which lasted until 5:30 but we got tons of stuff planned for Relief Society. It was a very productive meeting.  For dinner I made this fabulous salad from my very own salad bar in my fridge. Doesn't it look yummy. It was very good. I so love salads and when they are all cut up and ready it makes it really nice.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Susan and Michelle. They are so much fun to work with and are so inspired.
Alma 28 - Alma 30  In verse 8 it says "choose ye this day whom ye shall serve". I bet Korihor wished he had served God instead of Satan.

2 comments:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...