Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Walking Shoes

I went walking this morning again with Heather and it was very painful again so I decided I needed new shoes. I went to visit mom after walking and she was still the same. Wendy was there and said her blood pressure was dropping. She didn't sound as wheezy as last night and she was able to swallow a tiny bit of water. After I left there I went to the mall and bought a new pair shoes. Pretty snazzey, don't you think. They feel so good on my feet. I came home and laid down. I just couldn't function anymore. I must of slept for 2 hours. I finally got up and went back down. She was wheezing worse this afternoon and still hadn't drank anything. She couldn't respond to me very much. She would just close her eyes and try to breath. I finally had to leave. It just got too hard. I don't want to keep bringing her back so I try to sit very quiet and not disturb her but I also want her to know that I am here. What a quandry. I came home and laid back down. This is the most bone weary tired I have ever felt. Even my head feels tired. I even have a hard time remembering to take out the dog. But I will get through this. I can feel the prayers of all my friends and family and it's helps alot to keep me going.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the gospel today and the plan of salvation. I am grateful that I know there are tons of people up there just rooting her on to come be with them. She actually has more people on that side waiting for her than she has on this side watching her go. I am so grateful for that knowledge. As hard as this is I know where she is going and I know it will be a glorious day when she arrives.
Alma 39 - Alma 40  How sad that Corianton sinned on his mission with Isabel. And that made the people not believe because of his example. How many lives did he change with his behavior?

1 comment:

  1. My heart aches for you, dear Janice. Your Mother is such a dear heart and you are the perfect example of a loving and devoted daughter. I love you dearly.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...