Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Scrappin' Page

Today was a pretty good day. Heather and I went walking again for 45 minutes. 3 times around the track. Then I did my floors using my Shark. It is wonderful and soooooo easy. I worked in my scrap room organizing some more. I dusted the furniture and cleaned the hall bathroom. Johnny had shampooed all my carpets last night so my house is pretty dang clean.
Then I went down to visit mom this afternoon. I took her for a walk in the sunshine but she just wasn't feeling very good. I could tell she was just having a hard day.
I made this page today in between cleaning. It is so easy to scrap with templates. I just love them. I hope I spelled everyone's name right but if not, Oh well. That's been my day!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Tommy and John. They always help me clean house and do the lifting for me. I really appreciate them.
Alma 32 - Alma 33  When it says he imparteth his word by angels unto men, I wonder how many angels have given me knowledge and faith. If I could see them I would probably be so overcome with joy. I just can't imagine what that would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...