Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brothers Page

I walked this morning by myself. I missed my walking buddies but I knew I needed to walk if I was going to be sitting by mom's bedside all day. I was there most of the day. I did come home and lay down for about an hour at about 1pm. Mom didn't communicate with me all day. She just couldn't wake up and talk to me at all. So I worked on templates and made this page. I think I need a title. I may add one and upload it again. But for now this is what it is. I love these old pictures of mom and her little kids. I'm pretty tired now so I'm going to bed and get up and face tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that my mom always had pictures taken of her and us kids. They are treasures to me. I guess that's where I got my love of picture taking from.
Alma 44 - Alma 45  It is always hard for me to read the destruction of the Lamanites. So many dead that they couldn't be counted. So sad.

2 comments:

  1. What a special time for you. So hard and yet so peaceful. I know angels are around you, too, helping you and buoying you up. I love you. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so glad that you are feeling peace. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...