Saturday, July 3, 2010

Petersen Reunion

What kind of day was today. Fabulous!! I saw a ton of cousins and lots of little ones I hadn't seen yet. I spent lots of time with my brother and my sweet Aunt Marie. She was awfully tired but I guess to have tons of people invade your house will do that to you. I was the designated photographer and took pictures of all the families with their kids and grandkids. It was a wonderful day. Bailee and Austin had a really good time playing with all the kids. Good food, Good company, Good family and Good memories. That sums up today. We are back in our motel after taking the kids to McDonalds for hamburgers. Now it's time to rest and get ready for another fun fill day tomorrow.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for my family. I'm grateful that I came from the same ancestors as everyone at the reunion. I can't wait to do a page and put all the families together.
Alma 19- Alma 20 I had to look up Abish to see if she was mentioned anywhere else in the scriptures. I was inpressed when it said as soon as she touched the queen's hand she arose. Abish must have been a very righteous woman to have that power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...