Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beautiful Sabbath

I got up and sent my Janna and her family off to Idaho. I missed them the minute they turned down Hudson. I so wish my daughter lived by me or I lived by her. Maybe one day. Then I just hung out feeling sad for a little while and then I got my shower and got ready for church. Tommy didn't go so I went by myself. It's a good thing I'm good at going by myself. Years of practice have paid off.
After church I went down to visit mom but she could hardly wake up and talk to me. They finally got her up for dinner and she started talking a little bit. Maybe tomorrow she will be able to talk more.
After I came home for mom's I talked with Kathy Porterfield. Darrel is having a rough time of it so they aren't coming next weekend. I hope Darrel starts feeling better. Now I'm going to finish this blog and find something to do. Maybe a little genealogy or something.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Savior. After partaking of the Sacrament today I started thinking of the things I had done in my life that added to His pain. It was hard to think about and I really, finally understood the broken heart and contrite spirit.
Alma 35 - Alma 36  I love verse 19 where it says he was harrowed up by the memory of my sins no more. So powerful!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your grateful statement. thanks for the thought

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...