Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Taking Kids to Idaho

I got up this morning and got ready to go to Idaho and bring the kids home. We got here about 3:30 and waited for Janna to get off work. It was a good drive. It is so green and cool up here. Very pretty. Harley was riding her horse so I had to take a picture of her. She loves her horses. They have 5 baby horses, one with long ears. So cute. I made out a tenative menu for Island Park and emailed it to Kathy and Julie. Janna and I went to Wal-Mart to get Austin new shoes. His flip flops broke but now he has new ones. No more tripping. Now I am blogging and giving it up for the night. Driving makes me tired. Oh, I forgot everything makes me tired. LOL!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Dean and Amie that they let me borrow their cute little red car to go to Arizona and now Idaho. My car overheats and we need to get it fixed.
Alma 23 - Alma 24  More fabulous conversions. In verse 6 it talks about how those that were converted, "never did fall away" 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...