Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Julie my niece and I went walking this morning with Heather. It was very beautiful outside and we had fun. Julie is in great shape and didn't even breathe hard. I don't think it's fair.
Julie came to Utah from California to say goodbye to her sweet grandma. Look at the eyes of love staring at each other. We spent the day talking, reminiscing and just having a good time. It was wonderful to see my sweet niece again. It's been awhile but some thing just never change and you can pick up the time as if it never passed. When we left this evening mom was breathing very shallow and taking a long time between breathes. Julie and I gave mom many kisses and left her for the night. Tommy made us a wonderful dinner of Hamburgers, Fries and Corn on the Cob. The Tuckett's brought Corn also and fruit salad. It was delish. Julie and I are having it for breakfast too. We are now going down to Dean and Amie's where we are staying because they have tons of room.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful this day for my wonderful niece Julie. For the sweet and caring person that she is. I am so grateful that she was able to come and visit. I just love her.

2 comments:

  1. I can't hardly stand it ... my heart's breaking for you. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...it breaks my heart too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...