Monday, July 19, 2010

Salad Makings Day

Walking again this morning. It was a little easier than Friday. I think maybe I need new shoes that have more padding on the bottom. Gerri and her pit bull Caboose walked with us today. Caboose is such a sweet dog. Of course, with his pinch collar around his neck you'd think he was ready to eat you up. But he really is harmless.
After walking I came home and did genealogy on the Wright line. Then headed out to the store to buy some veggies for our salad making day. Gerri and Heather came over and we all had stuff to share. We chopped and chopped and spun lettuce and got it all done. We all have tons of stuff for our salads or stir fry. It really was fun to do.
The rest of the evening I just laid around being lazy. Now I'm going to finish this and call it a night. I'm trying to get lots of sleep so I can wake up feeling great.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for friends like Heather and Gerri. They are really fun to be around and do things with.
Alma 37 - Alma 38  When it says in verse 35 that we are to learn wisdom in our youth. No wonder the church puts such a strong emphasis on teaching the youth. It will save them much heart ache if they can learn to keep the commandments when they are young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...