Friday, July 16, 2010

Office Moving Day


Today I got up and went walking with Gerri and Heather. We walked around the trail 3 times again. I think we are on a roll. It was hard but I just kept going.
Then I came home and Janna started moving my office. I just love that daughter of mine. She moved my desk from the laundry room and all my printers, fax, scanner, computer and my internet. She put the desk back together and hooked all those things back up, which was no small feat in itself. But we got it all done. Before and after pictures tells the story. I now have to go through each piece of paper and file or throw it away. I'm on the way to total organization. Wahooooooo!
We then went to lunch at our favorite place, Brick Oven. The food was fabulous as always. We then went to Penney's so I could get a set of sheets and a smoothie maker and Janna got some clothes and a bedspread set for Bailee. Then it was on to Walmart to get our toes done but it was way tooooo crowded so we are going again tomorrow. It opens at 10 and we want to be there so maybe it won't be so busy. Then it was home and time to lay down for a bit and watch TV.
Tonight I went to our monthly digi scrapping night with Heather, Gerri, Kara, Judy and me. We had a lot of fun talking and laughing and scrapping. Now it's time to go to bed so I can get up early to walk.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my hard working, thoughtful daughter. She just instinctively knew more than any thing I needed help with my office. Next thing I know it's all done.
Alma 34 - Alma 35 This whole chapter is about preparing to meet God in this life and accepting the Savior. I just wonder about my brothers. I hope they are learning and progressing up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...