Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mount Up

Today we had a repair man come to fix some things in Janna house. Harley and I went to the Library in Rigby and then to the market to get Corn Meal for dinner tonight. We are having Chili and Corn Bread. Janna and Scott came home for lunch. It is snowing today up here and cold. I had calls from 2 agents that are bringing their clients by. John is going to take the dog for a walk. The kids are dying Easter Eggs all over the dining room table. What pretty colors they have made. This layout above was the one I started on the way here yesterday but my shoulder hurt too bad to work much on it. So this morning I felt really good so I was able to finish it. I spent this afternoon scrapping another page I will post tomorrow. I am looking out Janna's window at the ground and the snow is still coming down. Harley had a baby goat born today. It was so adorable. We had to get it warm and then hold the mom so she would let it nurse. She is a new mom and doesn't quite know what she is doing. Now I am going to watch a movie with the family and then go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity of coming to Idaho and watching these cute grandkids over Spring Break. What a blessing grandkids are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...