Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Home Again 2

We are back again. Now that was a fast trip. I made Chocolate Chip Cookies for the kids so they would have a snack after school. Then Tommy and I packed up the car and went to Idaho Falls to a kitchen supply store. That was fun. Then we got back on the freeway and headed home. We stopped at the IHOP in Springville to have dinner before we went over to the cannery for our shift. We only had one person can so we weren't busy at all. That was nice because Tommy and I are tired and we were able to leave a little after six. We came home and I looked up Horton Nunn on Ancestry.com to see if I could find him in the 1840 census. No Luck! I'll just have to keep looking. Time for this tired lady to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that Tommy and I are serving a mission together. Every time we go to serve I am just in awe that we are actually serving a mission together. Another desire of my heart given to me by a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...