Sunday, April 18, 2010

Back to Idaho

Back in Idaho again. We took Janna home this morning. We left Elk Ridge around 10 am and got to Idaho just after 2 pm. I scrapbooked and did genealogy all the way here and Janna watched her DVD for her probation class. She is going to school for 3 weeks in May to become a Juvenile Probation Officer. This is the picture I took in the car of her. It is just beautiful up here. Fabulous weather. We hung out, made dinner watched "Hoarding, Buried Alive" and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Spring. I love when things start turning green. It lifts my spirits and makes me feel very close to Heavenly Father. What a beautiful world He has created for us to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...