Sunday, April 25, 2010

Eating Out Page


Today was a good day. I finished this page from our trip to St George in May. Tommy and I went to Stake Conference. I listened closely to all the talks and received many answers to things I had been thinking about. It was wonderful. I always get so much out of the messages. After Stake Conference I went to visit mom. I miss my wonderful active mom. I just wish I could wave a magic wand and make her all better. After I got home Bishop Bluth came over and interviewed Tommy and I so we could renew our mission at the cannery. Then we went to dinner at Dean and Amie's. It was delicious. Isn't it always. Amie made some baked sweet potato fries. They were so yummy. I'm buying some yams and making them. Then I came home and worked on my genealogy some more. More names to have their work done.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the messages in Stake Conference today. I really have to do better and I need to start.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good person, Janice. I admire you so much.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...