Monday, April 5, 2010

Home Again

I love to go away but I also love to come home. We left about 12:30 and were home about 5:00. I scrapbooked the whole way and made this page. We were rained on all the way home and there were warning signs on the freeway that a Winter Storm Warning for tonight had been issued. I'm glad I am snuggled up in my house and don't have to worry about it. I hope all the homeless people can find a dry warm spot tonight. I always think about them on stormy nights. Now I'm going to relax and do nothing.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Janna's kids. They are so loving and sweet. I am glad they love their grandma and grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...