Thursday, April 22, 2010

Genealogy Library with Sue

I went to the genealogy library with Sue today. We had a great time talking and laughing and eating a Tuna sandwich from the vending machine. Yep, we do that and love it. I was looking for Joel Jackson and his children. I found some dates and a probate record of his death. I was looking for his father but I just don't know where to look anymore. I'll just keep trying! I came home from the library and John made rotiserre (sp) chicken. It was delicious. Now I'm blogging and getting ready to relax. I printed out some more card at the library so I'll have to get the baptisms done.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for inspiration. I know that we are led to find the people who need our help. And I know without a shadow of a doubt that they are trying to help us along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...