Monday, April 12, 2010

Genealogy Library with Yvonne

I think the fog is lifting. Wahoo!!! I went to the genealogy library with Yvonne today. I was able to prove that a family I have been working on actually exists but I can't find any marriages for any of the kids. They just disappear after the 1870 Census. But I'll keep looking. It was a good day. Even with the windy, stormy weather I still felt happy. Now I'm going to go to bed and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be an even better day than today, I just know it. After all it's up to me to chose.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ancestors. I am grateful that I am able to find them and do their work. And I am really grateful for the Library with all its millions of records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...