Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snow Storm in April, Again

I'm going to go crazy if this weather doesn't go away. It just won't quit snowing on us. Today was a stay in the house day and make Rice Pudding. I did go grocery shopping. $200 later we do have lots of food. Good sales at Smith's. I spent this boring day puttering around the house accomplishing nothing. BJ called me to tell me Summer had a filly and to go on facebook and look at the pictures. It really is cute. Now I'm going to go lay down and watch American Idol and go to bed early. The wind blew all night and kept me awake. And tomorrow I have to be ready at 7:15 am to go Women's Conference with Heather and Gerri. I really am excited to go.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for such good friends that invite me to go to Women's Conference with them. They just knew I needed a spiritual shot in the arm.
1 Nep 17 to 2 Nep 1 - I love the part in 1 Nep 22:18 where it says the righteous need not fear. That has been my favorite scipture forever because no matter what is happening in the world those are the words of comfort I remember.

1 comment:

  1. The wind kept me awake too! Have fun at Women's Conference and I love that scripture too.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...