Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

The Easter Bunny came today and brought the kids a Trampoline. So they spent the morning putting it together. I took pictures, so of course a page will follow. Janna invited Ron to come over for dinner so we had Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Rolls and Deviled Eggs. I didn't do much today. I tried to figure out how to download the conference talks on my computer but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I'll just have to wait until I get home and watch them on my laptop. I tried to listen but the TV was too loud. I made this page of Hailey's Basketball Game. I just love to scrap book. No matter where I'm at I always have something fun to do.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can watch conference when I get home. I just feel like I missed so much. I want to know what was said. I'm also so very grateful for our Prophet and his counselors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...