Friday, April 2, 2010

King of the Hill Page

Today was a lazy day but after all I am on vacation. I did make Chocolate Chip cookies with Austin and Bailee. Yummy good!! Did a load of laundry and pretty much nothing the rest of the day. The snow has finally melted but now it's just a big mud hole. Yuck! This is the page I made yesterday. I loved the look of this paper. It just looks like a snow storm. Today I broke down kits and organized pictures. An agent called that wants to see the house tomorrow between Conferences. Poor John gets to deal with all this. How I love that boy for doing this for me. And babysitting the dog. I talked with Judy today to find out how Denzil is doing. I guess he's on the mend after a rough day yesterday. After Janna got off work we went to Broulim's (the only grocery store in town) and got some stuff. Now I do believe I am going to go watch TV with the family again. Harley has been out on the farm since 11am today and she is still out there and it's 7pm. What a worker she is.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my wonderful daughter. I love the hard worker she is and the wonderful mom to her kids. Plus she just is so good to her dad and I.  She really make my life bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...