Friday, April 16, 2010

Focaccia Bread!

Judy cut my hair this morning at 6:30 am. Who has such an awesome hairdresser that will get up this early to do my hair. After doing that I went to the market and visited with mom. Then I came home and made Rice Pudding for my family and Yvonne Norton. I also made Focaccia Bread. I even took a picture. It was very tasty. Then I went to watch Hailey play softball in Springville. After the game Dean and Amie took Tommy and I to Magleby's in Springville for dinner. Yummy food!! I just love my kids. I came home and put the clean sheets on the bed for Janna and Scott so it's all ready for them when they get here tonight. So, that was my day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Dean and Amie. They are just so good to Tommy and I. I am so blessed to have the children I do. Sometimes I wonder why I was entrusted with such sweet spirits to raise on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...