Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Presidency Meeting Day

We had our presidency meeting today. We are planning some fun things. But it's a secret until announced. I woke up to rain. It has been raining off and on all day long. I have worked on genealogy and laundry all day. I went to visit my sweet mom. She was doing very good. I told her I loved her and she said "Not as much as I love you." How's that for an upbeat lady that is bedridden. She has just been the best mom in all the world to me. What fun we have had together. I think of all those good times and just wish she could go with me again. We were quite the traveling fools. Brother Barr from the cannery called me to let us know that we had to get our papers signed by President Trevort who doesn't want to do it. He just wants to write a letter or something but Brother Barr says Salt Lake has to have new paperwork on us because we have served 30 months. So here we are in the middle. Hopefully we can get it all figured out on Sunday, otherwise we will be volunteers as of April 29 and won't be able to handle any money. Heavenly Father will watch out for us. I know he will. Now I think it's time to relax and get off this computer. P.S. The Stake Secretary just called to find out if we wanted to renew our mission. What up with that? Anyway I said yes so they are getting the paperwork ready. I knew Heavenly Father would take care of us.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the rain we are having today. All our lawns will be so green and the trees and flowers will be beautiful. Moisture is a good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...