Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Woe is Me!

Today was just one of those blah days where you don't want to move too fast. I just couldn't get anything going. Mostly I just played on the computer trying to keep from going to bed and putting my head under the covers. I did work on sorting kits and a page of Kathy and I Temple Hopping. We had so much fun in Idaho together. It's nice to have good memories with good friends. Now I'm going to go watch American Idol and put my head on my pillow. I can do that now 'cause it's dark outside.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the wonderful friends I have been blessed to have all my life. Some I still have after 40 years. My friend Debbie comes to mind. I met her when I was 24 and she was 14. Now that's a long time. I love you Debbie. You have brought much joy and happiness into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...