Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wheat Grinding

Today was one of those days when I should have stayed away from my kitchen. I ground a bunch of wheat and in the middle of grinding a batch the neck on my grinder came off and wheat went everywhere. I cleaned up that mess with a vacuum and then I didn't empty the bowl soon enough and it was too full and flour dust was going everywhere. I cleaned up that mess. But I finally did get it done and put two big tubs in my freezer for future use. Then I made Foccacia Bread again. I decided to use my Kitchen Aide and the dough hook. I put on my shield to keep flour from going everywhere and somehow I ended up getting the shield logded over the mixer and couldn't get the dough hook off. It took me awhile to figure that one out. But I did get it made and it was delicous with John's Lazagna. I was going to make regular wheat bread but ran out of steam after all that. So it's all set out and I'll have to do it after Stake Conference. That was my Saturday.
Grateful Statement: I really am grateful for the modern conveniences we have. I glad I can make bread so fast. I love my kitchen gadgets and am grateful for the time it saves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...