Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pedicure's for Us

Janna and I started out this day at 7:00 trying to find Mokey who seemed to have run away. We finally located her and took her to Wal-Mart to meet the lady and her daughter that wanted her. Mokey just took to the little girl like nothing else. She'll be happy to have her very own owner. We shopped at Wal-Mart for stuff for Janna. She seemed to have forgotten her over night bag with all her make up, etc in it. Then we headed out to the Provo Mall to shop at JC Penney's. Janna found some really cute clothes for work. I got a new pair of shoes and 4 tops. It was a buy 1 get the 2nd for $.88 so who could pass up that. We went to Taco Bell for lunch and then to Orem to Baskin Robbins for Ice Cream. Yummy. Then we went to the University Mall and got our toes done. Aren't Janna's feet just so pretty. My feet were so bad we told the guy he could get out the electric sander and go at it. We couldn't quit laughing. It really was pathetic. Then we went to Joanne's to see if I could find a pattern for a dress I saw at Mr Mac's. So cute. I found one but they didn't have the pattern in my size. We stopped on the way home at the Joanne's in Spanish Fork but they didn't have any either. Then we went to visit mom for a little while and came home exhausted! I tell you, it's a lot of work to shop all day, but so much fun. I just love that daughter of mine.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my Janna B. We have been close always and I am grateful that I have such a good relationship with her. She is caring and loving to me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...