Monday, April 19, 2010

Short Stop Page

Look what I did today. I made a page of what?? Hailey playing softball. Can I just say I love to scrap my grandkids pictures. They are all so dang cute. And no I'm not prejudice. Well, maybe a little. Tommy and I went to Idaho Falls this morning and then met Janna for lunch. I've been doing laundry and relaxing. I made that general guy's Chicken tonight that Kara demonstrated in her cooking class. It was delish. Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my dear hubby. He has worked hard all day helping Janna. He is always so willing to do things for his kids. What a good dad he has always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...