Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Canning Again

What a great day. I got my bills paid, Yuck, and worked on my genealogy. I started making a new kit. I got all the papers made and an alpha. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow. This afternoon Tommy and I went to the cannery. We had about 13 or 14 primary girls that came to can for their ward for Activity Day. They were very cute and had a lot of fun. So that's been my day today. I live a very boring life but I love it. Harley called me today and ask if my house had sold today. I told her no and she said Grandma, I prayed for it to sell this morning. I told her that I guess we just had to have more faith. She said I do have faith. Then I had to explain about the Lord's time and not ours. But how sweet that she would pray for my house to sell. I love that girl. Now it's time to go watch American Idol. So good night.
I just had to add this. My sweet Amie and Hayden and Harrison showed up at my door to give me a group hug and some muffins. How sweet is that. Thanks Amie, I love ya... And those two cute boy too.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for a granddaughter that would pray for me. I know that all of Janna's kids have a testimony. I just need to get up there so we can go to church together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...