Sunday, April 11, 2010

Making Jam on the Sabbath

Confession time again. I got up at 4:30 this morning and made 2 batches of Strawberry Jam. I was going to make it yesterday but I didn't have any Pectin. So one of the things I got at WalMart last night was Pectin but by the time I got home I was just too tired. But I knew if I waited my strawberries would spoil so I did them this morning. I was done by 9am. I'll just have to ask for forgiveness. Church was good. I went by myself and sat all alone. I really missed the Ingram Clan. It's always good to come to church when they are there. But it was good anyway and I subbed in the Primary helping Lois Taylor in her class. What a bunch of cute kids she has. Very fun. I called my brother and talked with him after church and then went to mom's. Now I'm going to go lay down. I think I got up too early this morning.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Hymns we get to sing each Sunday. We sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives". The part about He lives to wipe away my tears really got to me today. I just love that hymn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...